Back in February, TIME offered a definitive ranking of the best “Let It Go” covers. Now, four months later, we’re still seeing new covers popping up left and right, including one by Pearl Jam. Yes, really. During an extended arrangement of their song “Daughter” at a concert in Milan this weekend, the band transitioned to the Frozen hit.
We have to admit: it’s pretty cool hearing Eddie Vedder’s voice belting out that catchy chorus. Now we’re kind of hoping a rapper tackles it next. We’re lookin’ at you, Weezy.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out