The ultimate comfort food is getting a side of fries with that.
Foodbeast reports Keizo Shimamoto, the creator of the ramen burger — a burger with ramen patties as the buns — will soon come out with ramen fries. He posted a photo of what appears to be deep-fried ramen noodles on Facebook. New York City foodies will be able to buy the creation at the centers for artisanal food in Brooklyn, Smorgasburg, Brooklyn Flea, and the Berg’n beer hall and restaurant.
Could lunch hour come any sooner?
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve