If you ever come home to find an owl hanging out in your kitchen, just stay calm and find a Swiffer, like the guy in this video. He (understandably) became hysterical when he saw an owl perched above his kitchen sink, but luckily for us, decided to record the whole thing. He manages to get the bird onto a Swiffer, and then he carefully escorts it out the window as it stares at him with horrifying wide eyes of death.
Once you’ve watched that, be sure to watch the first installment of this riveting series:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow