Comedian Tracy Morgan has left the hospital following a deadly car accident earlier this month and has been moved to undisclosed rehabilitation facility, his publicist said Friday.
Morgan is expected to continue his recovery there for the next few weeks, publicist Lewis Kay said. “While he is continuing to show signs of improvement, he still has a long way to go,” Kay said in a statement. “He and Megan wanted to publicly express their deepest gratitude to everyone at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital for the unbelievable care and attention they provided him.”
Morgan was placed in intensive care after a truck crashed into his limousine SUV earlier this month. One man died in the crash while four others, including Morgan, were injured. Authorities have since said the driver of the truck was speeding and driving with little sleep.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State