Former Vice President Dick Cheney went on Fox News to criticize President Barack Obama’s foreign policy Wednesday night, but instead found host Megyn Kelly listing the times he’s been wrong about Iraq.
Cheney appeared with his daughter Liz in the wake of a Wall Street Journal op-ed the two wrote about Obama. “Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many,” the wrote.
“But time and time again,” said Kelly on her show, “history has proven that you got it wrong as well in Iraq, sir.”
Watch her list those times above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears