Former Vice President Dick Cheney went on Fox News to criticize President Barack Obama’s foreign policy Wednesday night, but instead found host Megyn Kelly listing the times he’s been wrong about Iraq.
Cheney appeared with his daughter Liz in the wake of a Wall Street Journal op-ed the two wrote about Obama. “Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many,” the wrote.
“But time and time again,” said Kelly on her show, “history has proven that you got it wrong as well in Iraq, sir.”
Watch her list those times above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart