Rapper Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson shocked the crowd of Bravo’s late night show Watch What Happens Live by brandishing his takings from a recent trip to the bank.
Whereas most of us might come away with a couple of 20s to pick up some groceries, the Piggy Bank singer showed off his Fully Loaded Clip of $10,000 in fresh bills.
Clearly when 50 Cent rapped I Get Money he wasn’t kidding. Host Andy Cohen couldn’t resist posing with Jackson for a cash-filled selfie after the show.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating