Rapper Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson shocked the crowd of Bravo’s late night show Watch What Happens Live by brandishing his takings from a recent trip to the bank.
Whereas most of us might come away with a couple of 20s to pick up some groceries, the Piggy Bank singer showed off his Fully Loaded Clip of $10,000 in fresh bills.
Clearly when 50 Cent rapped I Get Money he wasn’t kidding. Host Andy Cohen couldn’t resist posing with Jackson for a cash-filled selfie after the show.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World