Rapper Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson shocked the crowd of Bravo’s late night show Watch What Happens Live by brandishing his takings from a recent trip to the bank.
Whereas most of us might come away with a couple of 20s to pick up some groceries, the Piggy Bank singer showed off his Fully Loaded Clip of $10,000 in fresh bills.
Clearly when 50 Cent rapped I Get Money he wasn’t kidding. Host Andy Cohen couldn’t resist posing with Jackson for a cash-filled selfie after the show.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate