June has been a pretty rough month for Jennifer Lopez. After announcing her split from boyfriend Casper Smart just two weeks ago, the singer has now formally completed her divorce from ex-husband Marc Anthony.
The couple, married since 2004, split in July 2011 but have now reached a formal agreement to end their marriage.
As part of the agreement, the couple will share custody of their young twins, with Anthony getting physical custody seven days per month. Both parties agreed to shield the children from unwanted publicity and paparazzi attention.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears