June has been a pretty rough month for Jennifer Lopez. After announcing her split from boyfriend Casper Smart just two weeks ago, the singer has now formally completed her divorce from ex-husband Marc Anthony.
The couple, married since 2004, split in July 2011 but have now reached a formal agreement to end their marriage.
As part of the agreement, the couple will share custody of their young twins, with Anthony getting physical custody seven days per month. Both parties agreed to shield the children from unwanted publicity and paparazzi attention.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World