June has been a pretty rough month for Jennifer Lopez. After announcing her split from boyfriend Casper Smart just two weeks ago, the singer has now formally completed her divorce from ex-husband Marc Anthony.
The couple, married since 2004, split in July 2011 but have now reached a formal agreement to end their marriage.
As part of the agreement, the couple will share custody of their young twins, with Anthony getting physical custody seven days per month. Both parties agreed to shield the children from unwanted publicity and paparazzi attention.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating