Ponytails aren’t just for… horses anymore. An abandoned, two-month-old squirrel is now living in the hair of Abby Putterill, the daughter of the owners of a wildlife sanctuary in Zimbabwe.
The squirrel, named Hammy, “was playing with Abby and he managed to crawl into her hair. He seemed to make himself at home and still does it now,” Abby’s mother Debbie says.
Given that squirrels usually curl up in nests, the choice of dwelling isn’t exactly surprising. It is extremely cute, though.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org