When recording her new single “Say Yes,” Michelle Williams enlisted the help of her former Destiny’s Child co-members Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland. She also recruited them to appear in the music video, which debuted Tuesday morning on Good Morning America.
Let us tell you, friends, the dream of the (late) 90s is alive in this video. No, no, it’s not some 90s-era Destiny’s Child throwback joint full of monochromatic outfits that match nearby couches. But still, it’s the ladies of Destiny’s Child together again! Enjoy.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up