When recording her new single “Say Yes,” Michelle Williams enlisted the help of her former Destiny’s Child co-members Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland. She also recruited them to appear in the music video, which debuted Tuesday morning on Good Morning America.
Let us tell you, friends, the dream of the (late) 90s is alive in this video. No, no, it’s not some 90s-era Destiny’s Child throwback joint full of monochromatic outfits that match nearby couches. But still, it’s the ladies of Destiny’s Child together again! Enjoy.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving