Titan’s 370-inch “Zeus” TV measures over 26 feet — feet! — wide by over 16 feet — feet! — high. The company superimposes an elephant in front of it to give you an idea of how big it is. The elephant takes up maybe a fourth of the entire screen.
There are apparently only four in existence: one went to a buyer who wants to remain private, according to Engadget. If I had a 370-inch TV, I wouldn’t want anyone to know about it either but we all know it’s probably Barney Stinson.
The second one was just on display in Cannes, France. Here’s a video. Look at it! Look at it!
Did you see that? Of course you did. You saw that from wherever you live. I’m watching Adventure Time on it right now from Boston.
There are two left, and each costs a cool $1.7 million. They’re handcrafted, 4K-resolution screens that include installation and get delivered to your studio apartment in a customized Hummer. The company is based in the U.K., so you’ll have to contact them directly to see if they’re cool with fourth-story walkups in the U.S.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up