Jason Biggs wishes he had milk ducts.
Bigg’s wife Jenny Mollen said the Orange Is the New Black star is so into being a dad, he even wishes he could breastfeed their son, Sid. “Jason is a total mom. He was upset that he can’t breastfeed,” she told ABC News. “For a while he was like, ‘Wait, can’t you pump so that I can give him the bottle?’ He’s all about it.” The actress and author isn’t shy about her embrace of breastfeeding — she regularly posts nursing images on her Instagram account.
Despite Bigg’s attachment, Mollen explained that since the pair currently conflicting schedules as she promotes her new book of funny essays, “I Like You Just the Way I Am,” and he continues working on Orange is the New Black, she’ll be taking their son along with her. “I’m trying to make peace for the fact that I don’t have a nanny so it’s going to be a lot of one-on-one time with my mom,” she said. “That’s what I’m dealing with!”
Is it because she can breastfeed and he can’t? Probably.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time