Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa is set to play comic-book superhero Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice — expected to debut in May 2016 — and its sequel, Justice League, confirming rumors that have been circulating for months.
Warner Bros. has not yet made the announcement of Aquaman’s appearance, but HitFix attests that director Zack Snyder is planning to start filming soon.
Momoa skirted the question of whether he would play the part of Aquaman during several interviews, including one by MTV News in which he swore that he would not be taking the role — even inviting anchor Joshua Horowitz to “punch me in the face [if I’m lying].”
The confirmation of his role as the comic-book superhero can really only mean one thing: the Dothraki king is spoiling for a sore nose.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time