On April 1st, one of Google’s many (many, many, many) pranks included having a slew of 150 Pokémon infiltrate Google Maps. While some Google Map navigators spent a few minutes searching around their city to catch a Pokémon or two, others spent hours taking that “Gotta catch ’em all” mantra very seriously.
And their efforts weren’t for naught.
Two-and-a-half months later, as promised, Google has sent a bit of appreciation the Pokémon Masters’ way: A letter thanking them for their service and providing them with official Pokémon Master business cards.
Here’s Redditor tinygrump’s prize:
That’s almost as cool as a LEGO business card.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List