Game of Thrones, HBO’s most-watched series to date, is flogging its own ratings records.
Sunday’s Thrones finale had a 32% viewership increase from last season’s final episode — a total of 7.1 million watchers tuned in to Sunday’s season-ender, compared to the 5.4 million who tuned in at the end of last season. After HBO aired Sunday’s finale two more times, it reached a total of 9.3 million viewers.
The current season — season four — averaged a total audience of 18.6 million across all episodes, up 29% from season three.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer