Celebrity power couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban — whose celebrity couple name, we just decided, is Nikeith — visited Melbourne’s Monash Children’s Hospital last week to visit patients and lift spirits. Nikeith (okay, that works pretty well, right?) also performed a little impromptu concert. Urban grabbed his guitar and sang “Amazing Grace,” with his wife accompanying him on vocals.
Now, we must note that the crowd appears to be composed entirely of staff members rather than patients, but we’ll assume the kids were within earshot, or that they at least got to watch the show on a Jumbotron from another wing.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now