Look, plenty of people are really excited about the World Cup, but their enthusiasm is NOTHING compared to this dog’s. His name is Georges (which is an incredible name for a dog, by the way) and according to his human, he’ll spend hours watching the games. He doesn’t even care who wins or loses — he just wants to soak it all in.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time