[mlbvideo id=”33752587″ width=”600″ height=”400″ /]
When the Colorado Rockies’ Troy Tulowitzki sent a home run soaring into the stands during Sunday’s game against the San Francisco Giants, a brave dad managed to catch the ball bare-handed — all while clutching his baby. Somehow this feels extra significant because it was Father’s Day. Plus, his baby is rocking a pretty fly bucket hat, so enjoy that as well.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was