In this YouTube parody video by NYC sketch comedy troupe Garlic Jackson Comedy, a frantic boyfriend calls 911 because his girlfriend keeps saying she is dying after entering a hypnotic trance caused by listening to or watching Beyoncé. Remember, this is not an urgent enough reason to call 911, even if you literalllllly can’t.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow