Samuel L. Jackson is no stranger to delivering some of the most iconic lines of the movie he’s starred in, so he was happy to comply with talk show host Graham Norton’s request to recite the entire Ezekiel 25:17 speech from Pulp Fiction.
With some moody lighting and a dramatic camera close-up, Jackson makes the speech sound as epic and menacing as it did on the big screen in 1994.
Altogether: “The path of the righteous man…”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time