Halo 5 Beta, Halo Master Chief Collection and a digital short produced by Ridley Scott, entitled Nightfall, were all announced this past week at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles. During the expo, TIME got the insider scoop from 343 Industries’ Frank O’Connor, who is the Franchise Development Director for Halo.
“2014 is the anniversary of the original launch of Halo 2…We had this discussion. We said, ‘Wouldn’t it be nice if we had all the games in the Master Chief story on one console,'” O’Connor told TIME.
The Halo Master Chief Collection will be released on November 11, while Halo 5 will be released in late 2015. Watch the video above the insider scoop.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org