Father’s Day is just about here, so here’s TIME’s roundup of the best (and some of the worst) fathers that have graced the small screen.
From Bill Cosby to Archie Bunker, all classic dad traits are on display — from unquestionable authority, to care and compassion and all the other characteristics that make a good father.
So, as you think of your old man this Father’s Day, whether he’s more Peter Griffin, or Homer Simpson, or even Al Bundy, he’s the man who raised you.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow