To Americans, the Star Spangled Banner sounds like home, baseball and apple pie — unless these guys are singing it.
In honor of the national anthem’s 200th anniversary, TIME has found the worst renditions of our beloved Banner and combined them into the most god-awful performance of the national anthem ever heard by human ears.
Voices crack, lyrics are forgotten, vocal runs go horribly, horribly wrong.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far