To Americans, the Star Spangled Banner sounds like home, baseball and apple pie — unless these guys are singing it.
In honor of the national anthem’s 200th anniversary, TIME has found the worst renditions of our beloved Banner and combined them into the most god-awful performance of the national anthem ever heard by human ears.
Voices crack, lyrics are forgotten, vocal runs go horribly, horribly wrong.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com