To Americans, the Star Spangled Banner sounds like home, baseball and apple pie — unless these guys are singing it.
In honor of the national anthem’s 200th anniversary, TIME has found the worst renditions of our beloved Banner and combined them into the most god-awful performance of the national anthem ever heard by human ears.
Voices crack, lyrics are forgotten, vocal runs go horribly, horribly wrong.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer