Upon first hearing that the Beyoncelogues — dramatic readings of Beyoncé’s lyrics, obviously — existed, we were worried. Would actress Nina Millin try to mock Queen Bey’s greatness? We watched, phone in hand in case a call to the Beygency was necessary, and were overall impressed. Millin gives Beyoncé the Shakespearean gravitas she is owed.
“I think I misunderstood how beloved Beyoncé is,” Millin admitted to Esquire. “I think we’re really on to something here.”
There are currently three total videos and hopefully more on the way.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up