Upon first hearing that the Beyoncelogues — dramatic readings of Beyoncé’s lyrics, obviously — existed, we were worried. Would actress Nina Millin try to mock Queen Bey’s greatness? We watched, phone in hand in case a call to the Beygency was necessary, and were overall impressed. Millin gives Beyoncé the Shakespearean gravitas she is owed.
“I think I misunderstood how beloved Beyoncé is,” Millin admitted to Esquire. “I think we’re really on to something here.”
There are currently three total videos and hopefully more on the way.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time