Upon first hearing that the Beyoncelogues — dramatic readings of Beyoncé’s lyrics, obviously — existed, we were worried. Would actress Nina Millin try to mock Queen Bey’s greatness? We watched, phone in hand in case a call to the Beygency was necessary, and were overall impressed. Millin gives Beyoncé the Shakespearean gravitas she is owed.
“I think I misunderstood how beloved Beyoncé is,” Millin admitted to Esquire. “I think we’re really on to something here.”
There are currently three total videos and hopefully more on the way.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now