Upon first hearing that the Beyoncelogues — dramatic readings of Beyoncé’s lyrics, obviously — existed, we were worried. Would actress Nina Millin try to mock Queen Bey’s greatness? We watched, phone in hand in case a call to the Beygency was necessary, and were overall impressed. Millin gives Beyoncé the Shakespearean gravitas she is owed.
“I think I misunderstood how beloved Beyoncé is,” Millin admitted to Esquire. “I think we’re really on to something here.”
There are currently three total videos and hopefully more on the way.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve