The first trailer is out for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s new film Birdman, and it could not look more awesome. The film stars Michael Keaton as a washed-up superhero actor who tries to get back in the game by mounting a Broadway play. Which is convenient, because Michael Keaton is most famous for playing Batman.
Emma Stone, Zach Galifianakis and Edward Norton also co-star.
It’s due in theaters October 17, just in time for Oscar season.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out