The first trailer is out for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s new film Birdman, and it could not look more awesome. The film stars Michael Keaton as a washed-up superhero actor who tries to get back in the game by mounting a Broadway play. Which is convenient, because Michael Keaton is most famous for playing Batman.
Emma Stone, Zach Galifianakis and Edward Norton also co-star.
It’s due in theaters October 17, just in time for Oscar season.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.