The first trailer is out for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s new film Birdman, and it could not look more awesome. The film stars Michael Keaton as a washed-up superhero actor who tries to get back in the game by mounting a Broadway play. Which is convenient, because Michael Keaton is most famous for playing Batman.
Emma Stone, Zach Galifianakis and Edward Norton also co-star.
It’s due in theaters October 17, just in time for Oscar season.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow