The first trailer is out for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s new film Birdman, and it could not look more awesome. The film stars Michael Keaton as a washed-up superhero actor who tries to get back in the game by mounting a Broadway play. Which is convenient, because Michael Keaton is most famous for playing Batman.
Emma Stone, Zach Galifianakis and Edward Norton also co-star.
It’s due in theaters October 17, just in time for Oscar season.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now