The Battlefield series stepped away from its military sweet spot to get back to the childhood classic “Cops and Robbers.” But this isn’t the game you played as a little kid — unless you imagined destroying construction cranes to stage elaborate bank heists.
The epic scale means more weapons and vehicles as well, adding tasers, baseball bats and armored vehicles into the mix.
Want to get in on the action? Visceral Games just launched a beta trial with two different game play options. The blood money option puts a pile of money in the center of the level and lets cops and robbers duke it out, while the heist mode the criminals try to beat the police and pull off the big score.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time