The Battlefield series stepped away from its military sweet spot to get back to the childhood classic “Cops and Robbers.” But this isn’t the game you played as a little kid — unless you imagined destroying construction cranes to stage elaborate bank heists.
The epic scale means more weapons and vehicles as well, adding tasers, baseball bats and armored vehicles into the mix.
Want to get in on the action? Visceral Games just launched a beta trial with two different game play options. The blood money option puts a pile of money in the center of the level and lets cops and robbers duke it out, while the heist mode the criminals try to beat the police and pull off the big score.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction