The Battlefield series stepped away from its military sweet spot to get back to the childhood classic “Cops and Robbers.” But this isn’t the game you played as a little kid — unless you imagined destroying construction cranes to stage elaborate bank heists.
The epic scale means more weapons and vehicles as well, adding tasers, baseball bats and armored vehicles into the mix.
Want to get in on the action? Visceral Games just launched a beta trial with two different game play options. The blood money option puts a pile of money in the center of the level and lets cops and robbers duke it out, while the heist mode the criminals try to beat the police and pull off the big score.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate