TIME may be good at writing about video games but playing them … not so much. TIME senior editor Matt Peckham faced off against two Nintendo product evaluators — but somehow nobody won.
A CPU playing as the Villager from Animal Crossing took the prize, but that only goes to show what the new Super Smash Bros. has to offer, including new characters like video game legend Pac-Man, new more-balanced levels, and all the bashing you can handle.
And give Peckham some credit, he was doing an interview while playing.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization