Sarah Paulson will be playing two conjoined twins named Bette and Dot in the upcoming “Freak Show”-themed season of the Ryan Murphy hit, American Horror Story, the star revealed on Twitter Thursday.
This season will be set in 1950s-era Jupiter, Florida, and will once again showcase the talents of two-time Oscar winner Jessica Lange, who has won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for her work with the show. In the fourth season, she will be acting as a two-headed “collector of freaks,” though previous reports have said that Lange subsequently plans to exit the show.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out