Sarah Paulson will be playing two conjoined twins named Bette and Dot in the upcoming “Freak Show”-themed season of the Ryan Murphy hit, American Horror Story, the star revealed on Twitter Thursday.
This season will be set in 1950s-era Jupiter, Florida, and will once again showcase the talents of two-time Oscar winner Jessica Lange, who has won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for her work with the show. In the fourth season, she will be acting as a two-headed “collector of freaks,” though previous reports have said that Lange subsequently plans to exit the show.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement