Nintendo unveiled its new Wii U game “Splatoon” on Tuesday, featuring squid-human characters in a 4-vs-4 ink shooting game. Set for release in 2015, the premise is simple: try to cover the most square footage with ink. The best part? You can decide whether you want to be a human or a squid.
TIME tried it out at the E3 conference — watch how to play in the video above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time