Charity auction winner Nick Gramenos got to interview celebs on the red carpet to the premiere of 22 Jump Street in Los Angeles. He talked to the movie’s stars, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, and other members of the cast, including Rob Riggle, Heather Hill, Jillian Bell, Wyatt Russell and the Lucas Brothers.
He turned out to be better than anyone at TIME at doing the red-carpet thing. Ryan Seacrest should be concerned.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up