Charity auction winner Nick Gramenos got to interview celebs on the red carpet to the premiere of 22 Jump Street in Los Angeles. He talked to the movie’s stars, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, and other members of the cast, including Rob Riggle, Heather Hill, Jillian Bell, Wyatt Russell and the Lucas Brothers.
He turned out to be better than anyone at TIME at doing the red-carpet thing. Ryan Seacrest should be concerned.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org