Charity auction winner Nick Gramenos got to interview celebs on the red carpet to the premiere of 22 Jump Street in Los Angeles. He talked to the movie’s stars, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, and other members of the cast, including Rob Riggle, Heather Hill, Jillian Bell, Wyatt Russell and the Lucas Brothers.
He turned out to be better than anyone at TIME at doing the red-carpet thing. Ryan Seacrest should be concerned.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out