Actually, though the Twitter account is back in action, there’s no sign that South Africa’s vuvuzela—scourge of many an eardrum at the last World Cup—is making a comeback in Brazil this year.
But Brazil has it’s own instrument of aural destruction. Behold and prepare: the caxirola.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time