Mario Batali’s new show may be shot in black and white, but that doesn’t mean he’s not still making the most of his signature orange Crocs.
The Hulu series, The High Road With Mario Batali, debuted today with an episode guest starring George Stephanopoulos, who Batali asks to don the “footwear of choice: orange slippers like mine.”
“I am not worthy!” says Stephanopoulos.
“Oh yes you are,” replies Batali, who famous purchased 200 pairs of the comfy shoes last year and has his name on a special line of Crocs’ black and orange “Bistro” shoes. After Stephanopoulos slips on a pair, the chef admits, “At this point, actually, George, I find you sexually attractive now!”
“That’s a little weird,” says the ABC anchor.
Sex symbols or clown shoes, don’t expect the foam clogs to disappear from Batali’s wardrobe anytime soon.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization