Apparently crashing a bachelor party was not enough to satisfy Bill Murray, so he decided to crash an engagement photoshoot too. You know, because he’s Bill Murray and this is simply the type of behavior we’ve all come to expect from him.
Lovebirds Ashley Donald and Erik Rogers were posing for their engagement photos in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, when their photographer, Raheel Gauba of Fia Forever Photography, noticed a commotion nearby. As he explained in a blog post:
Lesson learned: if you want Bill Murray to be a part of your important life milestones, you need to start hanging out in Charleston.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving