Apparently crashing a bachelor party was not enough to satisfy Bill Murray, so he decided to crash an engagement photoshoot too. You know, because he’s Bill Murray and this is simply the type of behavior we’ve all come to expect from him.
Lovebirds Ashley Donald and Erik Rogers were posing for their engagement photos in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, when their photographer, Raheel Gauba of Fia Forever Photography, noticed a commotion nearby. As he explained in a blog post:
Lesson learned: if you want Bill Murray to be a part of your important life milestones, you need to start hanging out in Charleston.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List