This post is in partnership with Fortune, which offers the latest business and finance news. Read the article below originally published at Fortune.com.
Gathered from around the Web. Some of these improvements made it into Apple’s WWDC keynote last week. Many did not.
– Permanent backup. Every photo and video you take is stored forever in the cloud – for a price. See The great photo shoebox in the sky.
– Exposure control. Slide your finger up and down to set the exposure. See Yahoo Tech.
– Photo editing. Crop, straighten, rotate, adjust light and color in the app. See iClarified.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.