On Tuesday night, actress Mila Kunis dropped by Jimmy Kimmel Live, and had some choice words for fathers-to-be who use the phrase, “We’re expecting.”
“Oh, you’re both having a baby?” the expectant Ted star asked sarcastically. “You and your wife are pregnant?”
“You’re not pregnant,” Kunis, grabbing a mike. “Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady hole? No.”
Kunis, 30, is expecting a child with fiancé Ashton Kutcher. Kimmel’s wife Molly McNearney is also pregnant with the couple’s first child.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.