Never has watching something so dumb been this entertaining. Not since 1994, anyway.
After 20 years, Dumb and Dumber movie fans finally caught a glimpse of their favorite shaggy-haired pet groomer Harry (Jeff Daniels) and chip-toothed prankster Lloyd (Jim Carrey) reunited in the sequel’s trailer premiere last night.
Carrey and Daniels reprise their roles in Dumb and Dumber To, which follows the idiotic — but loveable — duo on a journey to find Harry’s long lost daughter. However it’s Lloyd’s ulterior motive for joining the pursuit that reignites hilarious tension between the two characters.
The trailer fortifies directors Bobby and Peter Farrelly’s taste for the crude, foul, irreverent, squeamish and just plain awful. But don’t let that deter you from watching the trailer.
So consider yourself warned – and invited.
Dumb and Dumber To hits theaters Nov. 14 this year.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time