Updated 9:42 p.m. EST
Dave Brat, the Virginia college professor who shockingly beat House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in a Republican congressional primary, is a pretty solid teacher by most accounts.
According to comments left by former students on RateMyProfessors.com, he’s extremely helpful and conveys his ideas clearly, even if he’s not the easiest grader. Some more critical Randolph-Macon College students said he often strayed from the syllabus, but there’s one thing they seem to agree on: he’s really good-looking.
“He’s total eye candy!!” reads one review.
“At least he’s hot!!” goes another.
“Brat changes assignments all the time, but he is so charming, you forget to be mad at him,” says one more.
At press time, his hotness rating was a glowing red chili pepper, which is the site’s second best hotness rating after the combusting chili pepper.
Brat’s win is said to be a major victory for the tea party movement in the state. At the very least, it is a major victory for beautiful people everywhere.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement