Nintendo previewed the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS version on Tuesday at E3 — the game will be the first time the series will be available on the handheld device.
The 3DS version will allow gamers to use Mii fighters, personalized representations of the player. It will also include a Mario-inspired level where characters can collect coins to gain attack and defense power.
Super Smash Bros. 4 for 3DS will be released on October 3, a pushback from Nintendo’s initial July release date.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization