You know how some Internet memes strike you as hilarious for some reason, while others seem just trite and not amusing? Take, for example, the “Chicks With Steve Buscemeyes” phenomenon that takes pictures of women and replaces their eyes with those of Steve Buscemi. Some people find it very entertaining, but some people — like Buscemi himself, it turns out — just don’t see why it’s so funny.
The actor dropped by Late Night Monday to chat with Seth Meyers about his new talk show, Park Bench. But first, Meyers brought up the whole Buscemi eyes thing. After Meyers shows him a few photos of Disney princesses with their eyes Buscemified, the actor says, “It makes those characters a little bit hotter, don’t you think?”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement