No longer will your dog have to stand for the injustice of being forced to swim in dirty creeks and shabby inflatable backyard pools. Instead, you can send him to Spain’s Resort Canino Can Jane, where he can enjoy a new world-class swimming pool complete with slides and fountains — all designed specifically for dogs.
This canine resort, situated about a half hour north of Barcelona, was dreamt up by dog lover named Federico Cano, International Business Times reports. He probably realized that dogs are generally much better than people and building a resort for them was a better use of his time than building a normal resort for humans.
Here’s a taste of what your pup can expect:
If that video is to be believed, when your dog visits this pool, he’ll spend his time just cavorting around listening to “Happy” by Pharrell (because dogs don’t get sick of that song) along with charmingly whimsical Spanish tunes, and then you’ll be jealous because his life is a lot better than yours.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time