Sparkly songstress and walking summer camp craft tent Taylor Swift recently did what all good friends do: she made a Drake-themed needlepoint for her best dude friend, fellow singer Ed Sheeran.
— Taylor Swift Canada (@TSwiftCAN) June 10, 2014
And Sheeran did what all best buds who receive a Drake-themed needlepoint do: he framed it, hung it on his wall and showed it off in the upcoming MTV documentary, “9 Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran.”
Later, the two made matching gimp bracelets and braided each other’s hair on a picnic blanket as the sun set.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving