Sparkly songstress and walking summer camp craft tent Taylor Swift recently did what all good friends do: she made a Drake-themed needlepoint for her best dude friend, fellow singer Ed Sheeran.
— Taylor Swift Canada (@TSwiftCAN) June 10, 2014
And Sheeran did what all best buds who receive a Drake-themed needlepoint do: he framed it, hung it on his wall and showed it off in the upcoming MTV documentary, “9 Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran.”
Later, the two made matching gimp bracelets and braided each other’s hair on a picnic blanket as the sun set.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up