Sparkly songstress and walking summer camp craft tent Taylor Swift recently did what all good friends do: she made a Drake-themed needlepoint for her best dude friend, fellow singer Ed Sheeran.
— Taylor Swift Canada (@TSwiftCAN) June 10, 2014
And Sheeran did what all best buds who receive a Drake-themed needlepoint do: he framed it, hung it on his wall and showed it off in the upcoming MTV documentary, “9 Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran.”
Later, the two made matching gimp bracelets and braided each other’s hair on a picnic blanket as the sun set.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time