Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 5 is coming to the PlayStation 4 this fall. Sony announced the port during its press conference Monday at E3. The original version of the game was released last year for Sony’s Playstation 3 as well as Microsoft’s Xbox 360. The upcoming version will offer visual enhancements, according to Sony. Players will be able to transfer their saves from both the PS3 and Xbox 360 version of the game to the PS4.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk