Sony’s Lilliputian TV box is coming States-side. During the company’s E3 press conference on Monday, Sony announced that it would be bringing its Vita TV device to the US, Europe and Canada. The micro-console will be called PlayStation TV in North America and Europe. The device, which Sony said plays “most Vita games” as well as streams content from the Internet and Playstation consoles, will cost $99. The PlayStation TV will be available either as a standalone device or as part of a bundle with a DualShock 3 controller, 8GB memory card, a HDMI cable, and a voucher for Lego: The Movie the video game.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization