Developer Hello Games showed off a new trailer for its upcoming No Man’s Sky. The procedurally generated space exploration game is coming to PlayStation 4, the small studio announced during Sony’s E3 2014 press conference on Monday. In No Man’s Sky, players will be able to explore planets and solar systems that are randomly generated. The impressive trailer above shows how varied the gameplay promises to be.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization