Publisher Deep Silver announced that Dead Island 2 will launch early next year during Sony’s E3 press conference on Monday. The follow-up to 2011’s Dead Island and 2013’s Dead Island Riptide is being developed by Yager Development. The Playstation 4 version of the game will feature exclusive content.
In a press release, Deep Silver described the title this way:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022