Publisher Deep Silver announced that Dead Island 2 will launch early next year during Sony’s E3 press conference on Monday. The follow-up to 2011’s Dead Island and 2013’s Dead Island Riptide is being developed by Yager Development. The Playstation 4 version of the game will feature exclusive content.
In a press release, Deep Silver described the title this way:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow