As with many Ubisoft titles The Division might be delayed. Reports say that its 2015 release date might be optimistic. But attendees at the E3 gaming conference on Monday got another look into what this ambitious title will look like. The gameplay trailer pops us into another post-apocalyptic envisioning of New York City, but this rendition of the city is lush with all the small details that make you feel like you’re really there.
Check out the footage above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time