Electronic Arts offered a look at the development of the Mirror’s Edge sequel at its E3 press conference Monday. The game is still in its early stages, but it looks to expand on the free-running action present in the first game on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The new Mirror’s Edge, a prequel to the original game, will be released for Xbox One, PS4 and the PC, but EA didn’t offer a release window for the title.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org