Electronic Arts offered a look at the development of the Mirror’s Edge sequel at its E3 press conference Monday. The game is still in its early stages, but it looks to expand on the free-running action present in the first game on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The new Mirror’s Edge, a prequel to the original game, will be released for Xbox One, PS4 and the PC, but EA didn’t offer a release window for the title.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization