Electronic Arts offered a look at the development of the Mirror’s Edge sequel at its E3 press conference Monday. The game is still in its early stages, but it looks to expand on the free-running action present in the first game on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The new Mirror’s Edge, a prequel to the original game, will be released for Xbox One, PS4 and the PC, but EA didn’t offer a release window for the title.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023