FIFA 15, the next version of Electronic Arts’ popular soccer video game, will feature players who show more emotions and goalposts that shake when struck, among other lifelike visual upgrades.
EA previewed the game’s upgrades on Monday at E3. The trailer—”feel the game,” it says—demonstrates the improved gameplay experience, with cleats leaving imprints on the grass and players shoving and tugging shirts as they fight for the ball. Notably, FIFA 15 will introduce a focus on player emotion, with players having “memories” allowing them to cheer when scoring a goal, or fall to the pitch when missing.
Check out the official E3 gameplay trailer above. No release date is set yet for the game.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization