Fable is one of the most well-received RPGs for Microsoft’s Xbox consoles— and the story’s continuing with a pretty significant departure. The upcoming Fable Legends will be centered around a multiplayer mode, with up to four players taking control of heroes and one player choosing to show up as a villain.
The villain mode actually sounds pretty cool: Whoever picks the bad-guy role will have a top-down view of the game and a mission to stop the heroes from completing their missions.
The Fable Legends multiplayer beta opens this fall. Check out the footage from the upcoming game above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization