Weezer is one of those bands everyone’s got a special place for in their hearts—in the ’90s, they inaugurated a slyly clever, winking brand of rock. Now cool dads, they’re still playing shows. On Friday night in St. Augustine, Florida, the band played, and something amazing happened: Midway through “Beverly Hills,” a member of the audience (presumably) threw a frisbee—which drummer Patrick Wilson caught. Without missing a single beat.
This is definitely the kind of thing I’d expect from Weezer, and also wouldn’t believe without video evidence. Dad on, cool dads.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up